Skip to content
What could be tastier than a cheesecake cooked from one of your first homemade cheeses?
Here is a very simple recipe that will only take a few minutes of preparation and a little patience for cooking!
Queso Blanco Cake Recipe:
- 250 grams of Queso Blanco drained for 15 to 30 minutes (about 1/2 of the cheese prepared with 4 L of milk)
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white flour or corn flour
1. Place the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350ºF.
2. In an electric mixer, combine the queso blanco, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, milk and flour.
3. Butter a mold and sprinkle a little flour. Pour the mixture and put it in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
4. Leave to cool and remove the cake from its mold.
5. Enjoy as is, with homemade jam or with a strawberry coulis.
Enjoy your food !
U MAIN, much more than kits for making cheese at home!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.