Recipe: Small mozzarella balls
Perfect for the winter season, this recipe comforts young and old with the simplicity of its preparation and its gourmet ingredients.
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- a ball of homemade mozzarella cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until well cooked.
- Remove from heat, peel and mash. Add the butter, parsley, salt and pepper and mix.
- Leave to cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Take the potatoes out of the fridge. Take the equivalent of a tablespoon of puree and flatten it.
- Put a cube of homemade mozzarella cheese in the middle and coat it with mashed potatoes.
- Roll between his hands to form a nice ball. Repeat until there is no more puree.
- Pass the ball in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and put the balls in it. Flip so they are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- Serve the balls still warm, accompanied by homemade mayonnaise .
Enjoy your food !
Back to Recipes and tips | U MAIN Kits blog