In these moments of intense heat, the idea of cooking with your oven is not very appealing. That's why we offer you a very simple recipe to make without an oven, delicious and which will refresh you!
Gazpacho and Queso Blanco recipe:
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 7-8 tomatoes (or 3-4 very large tomatoes)
- 1 small English cucumber
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 100 grams of Queso Blanco cheese (or 1/8th of the quantity you prepared with 4 L of milk).
1. Process all the vegetables in a food processor or "blender" until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add breadcrumbs, olive oil, cold water and salt. Mix until everything is homogeneous.
3. Adjust seasoning to taste. Put in the refrigerator until the gazpacho is cool or overnight.
4. Serve cold with a little Queso Blanco on top. Add pepper to taste.
Enjoy your food !
To make your own Queso Blanco at home in just 30 minutes: