Skip to content
A very simple recipe highlighting your fresh homemade mozzarella that will comfort the most chilly!
Grilled Cheese Recipe:
Let's start with a few tips that will allow you to obtain a well-grilled and melting "grilled cheese":
- Butter the outer slices of your grilled cheese with mayonnaise;
- Melt the butter in the pan before adding your sandwich;
- Generously garnish your grilled cheese with your homemade cheese;
- While cooking, press the grilled cheese with a spatula so that it browns evenly and the cheese melts well;
- Cut your grilled cheese diagonally.
- 2 slices of white bread (we like to use sourdough bread).
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 C. salted butter
- 1 large slice of homemade mozzarella cheese
1 - Butter one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
2 - Heat the skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the butter and melt it.
3 - Place one of the slices of bread in the pan, making sure to place the buttered side of the mayonnaise on the pan.
4 - Put the slice of cheese on the bread and place the other slice of bread on top, making sure to place the buttered side of the mayonnaise on the outside.
5 - Press down on the grilled cheese with the spatula and turn aside. Cook until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- When adding the cheese, you can garnish the grilled cheese with tomato slices, spinach leaves and red onion rings. When serving, it is possible to add hot sauce and avocado inside.
- If desired, you can veganize this recipe using your recently prepared melted mozzarella cheese cheese, along with vegan butter and mayonnaise.
U MAIN, much more than kits for making artisanal cheese
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.